Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Di's Doughnuts and Sprinkles on DCD

Hey I am giving out free doughnuts!!  Not!!!  Happy April's Fool!!

Jokes asides, I am sharing a card all about enjoying doughnuts on Die Cut Diva today.  A new challenge begins and it's All About Animal.  Aprils's sponsor is Di's Digi.




I used Doughnuts and Sprinkles on my project, and seriously who wouldn't want to just eat, sleep and repeat?!  LOL



I printed the image colored using both watercolor pencils and regular coloring pencils.  For the background I stenciled with soft distress inks.

Supplies:

Di's Digi Stamp: Doughnuts and Sprinkles
Hero Arts Nesting Postage Stamps Infinity Dies
Hero Arts Kelly's Oh Baby Clear Stamp Set
Ranger Dylusions Fresh Dots Small Stencil
Prismacolor Coloring Pencils
Staedtler Watercolor Pencils
Ranger Distress Ink (Abandoned Coral, Squeezed Lemonade, Shabby Shutters)

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a sweet day!!




3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Such an adorable image, and I love the softness of your colors!

Dawn T said...

how sweet Cindy. Great card.

creationsnz said...

Love that sentiment, almost like real life at the moment! Fun mice and the stencilled background is yummy too. CarolG