Followers

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Pen Sketched Flowers 20200107

Hello my crafty friends,

I must say I don't have a habit of using orange and purple as a color combination.  But when I saw Altenew's Jan 2020 Inspiration Challenge photo, even though it takes me out of my comfort zone, I want to try it and this is what I came up with.


I was one of the November 2019 Inspiration Challenge winners, I used my gift card towards the purchase of the Pen Sketched Flowers Stamp & Die Bundle, I've been eyeing this set for a while and now I have them in my stash!!!  So happy!!

Challenges:








Supplies:

Range Jet Black Archival Ink
Hero Arts Soft Granite Shadow Ink


Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!



9 comments:

Sue McRae said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Cindy! Great use of the colours!

Betty said...

beautiful use of your new stamps - love the outline flowers for a background!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the way you colored this design.

Virginia L. said...

I adore the composition and use of colors, Cindy!! Your design is fabulous and well thought-out! So glad that you join the fun over Altenew January Inspiration Challenge! WONDERFUL!

creationsnz said...

The colours look fabulous and your card is beautiful Cindy. What a great win, and you have certainly made best use of it. CarolG

fairyrocks said...

Happy New Year to you Cindy! Congratulations on your win. I can tell by your beautiful card work that you made the right choice!! I LOVE the shaker card below this one also! So pretty with the stitching and shimmery shakes. Keep smiling and creating. Stay warm and safe.
Pam C

Chark said...

love, love this!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful job with the shading of those flowers in purple & orange, Cindy - love, love, love!!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous use of the colours Cindy. Love the way you combined them