Followers

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Stitched Diagonal Backdrop Hello on DCD

Hello my crafy friends,

It's my turn to post on Die Cut Divas today and I have a fun shaker card to share.


My card features some new pattern paper, the Stitched Diagonal Backdrop Die, and the Scripty "Hello My Crafty Friend" Die by Kat Scrappiness, our terrific sponsor for January.

Kat Scrappiness
This is the inside of my card:


Have you got some new crafting goodies?  Come play along with us at Die Cut Divas.


Supplies:

Stitched Diagnoal Backdroup Die by Kat Scrappiness
Scripty "Hello My Crafty Frined" Die by Kat Scrappiness
Ranger Distress Inks (Shabby Shutter, Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint)
Little Things from Lucy's Card Apple Ice Sequins
Kaiser Craft Greenhouse Collection Pattern Paper
Green Card Stock
White Card Stock

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a lovely day!


5 comments:

Dawn T said...

so pretty Cindy. Lovely card.

Betty said...

fantastic card, Cindy - love it!!

Sue McRae said...

Love all the sparkle and shine on this pretty card Cindy!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful shaker design and love all the shimmer on it.

Chark said...

such a lovely, soft look to this one!