Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Hero Arts Fans Group Scramble Challenge Jan 2020

Hi everyone,

I am sharing my scramble challenge card, a card I made, photograph and upload to my computer in less than 90 minutes.




Challenges:

CAS(E) this Sketch #355





Supplies:

Ranger Distress Inks (Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Broken China, Peeled Paint, Milled Lavender, Seedless Preserve)
Ranger Perfect Pearl
Ranger Jet Black Archival
Versamark Watermark Ink
Clear embossing powder

Thanks for checking out my blog.  I wish you a joyful day!


4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design.

Dawn T said...

so very pretty Cindy. I hope to get some crafting time over the weekend and enter the scramble challenge.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ooo - another Scramble - yay! I'll pop over to get the details. Just love your very realistic seahorse, Cindy - so darling! Great take on the sketch too with the bubbles going off your rounded rectangle panel (love those colors!!)!!

creationsnz said...

Amazing texture on your seahorse and a totally lovely card. CarolG