Followers

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Christmas Cards 2019-Dec-07

Happy Saturday everybody!

I think I must like the color red a whole lot more than I think I do!!  Yes, got another card done using red card stock.


For the background I used Soft Granite Shadow Ink and stamped a plaid pattern.  I am inspired by the grey siding of the house in The Card Concept Challenge #125's inspiration photo, and of course the color red and the tree to create this clean and layered card.  :)


Challenges:



Supplies:

Hero Arts Soft Granite Shadow Ink
Ranger Distress Ink (Old Paper, Peeled Paint)
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
Ranger Diamond Stickles


Thanks for visiting me, enjoy the rest of the day!!



7 comments:

Sue McRae said...

Love how the Nordic Trees pop on the red!

Jasleen Kaur said...

Gorgeous card! Red colour gives such a festive feel to it.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the grey ink for your plaid on red, Cindy! Fun trees too!!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful card Cindy.

JanR said...

Lovely card! Perfect sentiment too!

StampinwithAnita said...

Cindy, I really enjoy your card and especially the grey-toned background. This Hero Art tree stamp is so lovely and I like how you used 3 for the focal point. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept Challenge during this busy time of the year!

Claire said...

Those trees are so pretty - especially against the vivid red background!