Followers

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Christmas Cards 2019-Dec-03

Hi,

I am sharing a couple Christmas cards stamped with a non-Christmas icon image stamp.  I heat embossed Simon Says Stamp Pretty Peonies Background on red card stock.  Let's take a look:


This first one I white embossed the image on red card stock, and darken the blooms with watercolor.  The embossed panel is then trimmed and adhere to white card base.  The greeting is also white heat embossed, and I embellished with a few red sequins.



I made a second one using Brass embossing powder.




Challenges:






Supplies:

Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Frame
Versamark Watermark Ink
Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder
PSX Detail Brass Embossing Powder
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a sweet day!



2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both versions are gorgeous! A wonderful design and layout!

Dawn T said...

Great use of a non Christmas stamp...Looks very Christmas-y