Followers

Friday, December 13, 2019

Christmas Cards 2019-Dec-13

Hi,

I am sharing another addition to my Christmas Cards stash.

This one is stamped using an Altenew Mini Stamp Set named Warm Wishes.  With the help of my MISTI I stamped a wreath, and embellished with gold foiled paper die cuts.


The greetings, the string and bow (hand drawn with VersaMarker) are heat embossed in Brass embossing powder.  I splatter a bit of gold and white paint on the background.




Supplies:

Ranger Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Ranger Buttercup Mica Spray
White Acrylic Paint
Brass Embossing Powder
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
VersaMarker Watermark Pen

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!


3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful wreath design. I love the gold embellishment on it too.

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Cindy. Such a beautiful CAS card

Virginia L. said...

So beautifully done, Cindy!! Love your style and design sense! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!