Followers

Friday, November 1, 2019

Autumn Fence Thanks on Die Cut Divas

Hello there,

A new challenge awaits you on Die Cut Divas.  November's challenge theme is:  Thanksgiving or Thank you.  And our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Digi Stamps.

For today's project I created a 'thanks' card using Fall Fence form Bugaboo Digi Stamp.


I printed the digi stamp on white cardstock, and colored using alcohol markers and trimmed the panel.  I die cut 'thanks' and removed it from the panel so I am using the negative.  I placed a stripe of white card stock behind the die cut so there is good contrast.  The rest of the sentiment is stamped in black.  The whole is then glueed onto a pattern paper panel and then onto white card base.

Hop over to Die Cut Divas and check out what my teammates created for you, as well as grabbing the challenge details and prize.



Supplies:

Taylored Expression Thanks Die
Simon Says Stamps Kind Flowers Stamp set
Copic Markers
DeSerres Tango alcohol markers
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Thanks for visiting me.  I wish you a lovely day!


4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Autumn scene design. Great coloring.

Michelle N. said...

I love that blue fence-it makes a great contrast to your fall foliage!

Greta said...

Love your coloring, Cindy--beautiful card!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Cindy. A gorgeous card