Followers

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Art Journaling 2019-Oct-31

Hello there,

For those of you who have visited my blog before, you know I am more a 'clean and layer' style card maker.  So I really gone out of my comfort zone when I took an art journal/multi-media class at my LSS last week.  I shared my class projects on this post.

Today I worked a double page layout.  These two pages started out as 'stamp off'' pages.  To complete them, I layered watercolor over, and added Art By Marlene pattern rice paper and doodled a border.   I feel like I want to add to it, but not sure what yet.  I'll leave it for another day!!


The "&" sign is stamped on some empty area of the rice paper then torn out, the 'let your inner art out' is hand written, other then the doodled border, the rest of the images are torn from the rice paper and adhere to the page using a medium gel.


Supplies:

Art By Marlene Rice Paper by Studio Light
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Pigma Micron Archival Marker
Archival Jet Black Ink
My Mind's Eye Cambridge Court Clear stamp
Liquitex Acrylic Medium Gel

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a fun day!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well even if out of your comfort zone I still think you aced it. I love the colors you used for the pages.