Followers

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Bugaboo Autumn Fox on Die Cut Divas

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

I am up on Die Cut Divas today sharing a Thanksgiving card featuring the Autumn Fox from Bugaboo Digi Stamp.  


I printed the Autumn Fox digi stamp on white card stock, colored in pencils.  Die cut, and adhere to pattern paper panel which has the greeting white heat embossed.  Then it's glue to white card base, and embellished with some die cut leaves.

I hope I've inspired you join in this month's challenge, theme: Thanksgiving or Thank You.  And our sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamp.  

Go here to get the challenge details and link up.


Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Wavv Scallop Stitches Die
Elizabeth Craft Designs Triple Leaf Set
Hero Arts Autumn Clear Stamp set
Prismacolors Coloring Pencils
Versamark Watermark Ink
Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I wish your sweet day!



3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute little fox design and I love the Thanksgiving card used with it.

Dawn T said...

It is really pretty Cindy. Your little fox is adorable and love the design,

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet little fox image, Cindy, and I love how you incorporated it into a Thanksgiving design! Just love the striped background at the top with the scalloped white below, plus your fun falling leaves!!