Followers

Monday, October 21, 2019

Glittered Harvest Stenciling

Hi,

Welcome back to my blog.  Today's project is inspired by Jennifer McGuire's Glittered Stenciling video, and I used Simon Says Stamp Harvest stencil.


After I did the Glittered Stencilling I cut up the panel into stripes with various height and adhere back onto a white card base.  The sentiment is heat embossed with Rose Quartz embossed powder.



Challenges:


Supplies:

Sookwang Double sided adhersive
Glitter Ritz Merlot Opaque Micro Fine Glitter
Elizabeth Craft Designs Cool Diamond Mircofine Glitter
Stampendous Rose Quartz embossing powder
Versamark Watermark ink pad

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a lovely day!!




2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous use of the stencil. This is so beautiful.

Dawn T said...

What a stunner Cindy. A beautiful card.