Followers

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Embroidered Wreath

Hello,

So this past Monday (Oct 14) was our Canadian Thanksgiving and my favorite local craft store had a Thanksgiving Sale, I scored some fun crafting goods!!

One of them is the Altenew Embroidered  Blooms stamp set.  It is so different from other floral stamps, and I see so many possibilities with it.  But first I created a Christmas card!



Very simple and basic ink and stamp for the wreath.  I splattered some Glimmer Metallic Gold ink.  And the banner is stamped, clear embossed and hand cut.



Challenges:







Supplies:

Concord & 9th Banners & Blooms Clear Stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of the day!!


5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Stunning Cindy. I've not seen this set used much before. Love this wreath.

Darnell said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving, Cindy! That really is a beautiful image and you've designed a stunning Christmas card with it!! Hugs, Darnell GD CTS

Virginia L. said...

This is so beautifully stamped! I forgot that this is a stamp set and thought you actually had it embroidered! (too many stamps for my little brain...). I love you composition and design!! Superb! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

Greta said...

Oh wow--this is so unique & beautiful, Cindy!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Stunning Christmas wreath, Cindy - such a clever and lovely use of that set!!