Followers

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Hero Arts Arum Lily Valentine on a2z Scrapbooking

Hello there,

It is my last post on a2z Scrapbooking blog today, and I am sad.  But all things must come to an end.  :(

a2z Scrapbooking is my first ever design team, I've learnt a lot there, and had a great time working with my lovely teammates.  I am going to miss this so much!!

Now onto my card, I've decided to celebrate love.  Made a card for Valentine's Day.


Very simple stamp and watercolor Arum Lily bouquet with a soft stenciled background.

Hop over to a2z Scrapbooking for another look, grab the challenge details and join in.


Supplies:

Soft Grey Shadow Ink
Jet Black Archival Ink
Watercolors
Diamond Stickles
White embossing powder

Thanks for visiting me today.   Have a great one!


4 comments:

Betty said...

very lovely, Cindy - a2z was my first design team too.

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Cindy. I also had fun being on this team. Sad that it is closing.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning! Love the soft colours and the stencilled background!

creationsnz said...

Such a beautiful card Cindy, great design and colouring. CarolG