Followers

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Faux stitched rainbow background

Hi everyone, hope you're enjoying the weekend!

I've got a colorful card to share today.


To create the background I masked and inked each color onto a white card panel, then splashed some water drops onto the panel before the distress inks dry.  Next I stamped the stitches in black, and then splattered some white acrylic paint. Then adhered my die cut pieces, black ones on white ones in an off set fashion.  Lastly I stamp the 'hi' in black.  And the whole panel goes onto a white card base.

Challenges:








Supplies


Ranger Distress Ink (Barn Door, Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade, Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
White Acrylic Paint

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a rainbow color kinda day!! 






2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous and I love the colors and design.

Arlene said...

I like the off-set dies and wonderful panel colors. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.