Followers

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Hero Arts Bright Blossom on a2z

Happy May 1st!!

A new month begins and so does a new challenge on a2z Scrapbooking.



I have a colorful card and I do hope it would bright up your day!


To create this card, I used images from two Hero Arts digi kits, April Showers (umbrella) and Bright Blossoms (flowers).  I colored the flowers and umbrella with two types of alcohol markers, and I used a silver gel pen and went over the outlines of the umbrella, and added some tiny dots.  



I also added some glitter to some of the flower centers.  Do you see it?  I didn't stamp any sentiment, I am thinking I will stamp it only when I know for which occasion I use it.  

Hop over to a2z Scrapbooking, and check out the pretty projects my team mates created for you.  Now it's your turn, go create a floral theme project or two and join in this month's challenge - May Flowers.  :)  


Supplies:

Copic Markers (YG00,YG25,B12,B16,RV04,Y15)
Ranger Stickles (Orange Slice, Diamond)
Silver Gel Pen

Thanks for visiting.  Have a lovely day.


4 comments:

Sue McRae said...

What a wonderful burst of colour Cindy, makes me smile!

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Cindy. The umbrella is fabulous as is the bouquet of flowers.

fairyrocks said...

Brilliant May Flowers, love the little umbrella too. We are currently under another foot of snow. Sigh, we need the moisture, but let it rain please!
Keep smiling and creating

creationsnz said...

Such a burst of spring sunshine Cindy. Great card and colouring. CarolG