Followers

Friday, April 26, 2019

Christmas Cards 2019-Apr-26

Hi,

A couple days ago I shared a post about my first Hero Arts stamp and I did a make over of my first challenge card, if you like you can read about it Here.  While I got the supplies out, I made a CAS card to add to my Christmas card stash.


Challenges:





Supplies:

Hero Arts Long Leaves Stencil
Hero Arts Mid-tone Shadow Ink (Red Royal)
Ranger Distress Ink (Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a bright and sunny day!



4 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty Christmas card, love your poinsettia.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Dawn T said...

So elegant Cindy. The texture of the embossed background is just lovely.

fairyrocks said...

I hope you are winning some of the challenges you enter. You are a master card maker!

desperatehousewifecraft said...

Awesome background for your beautiful coloured poinsettia! So nice to see your cards again Cindy. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at A Blog Named Hero and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations! Hugs, Gwendolyn