Followers

Friday, May 3, 2019

2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop May03

Hello there,

I am eager to share my first project for the 2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop.  For my project today I used Hero Arts Caffeine Fix Digi Stamp.  


I printed the Paper Cup twice, once on white watercolor paper, and another on scrap paper.  I carefully cut out the cup image from the scrap paper and use it as mask.

On the watercolor panel I place the mask over the cup image, and I stamped the falling flowers with Soft Grey, and then watercolored.  I removed the mask and trace over the outline with a black archival pen.  Next I watercolored the flower, the coffee, and the sleeve.  Stamped the sentiment, and added faux stitches.  


For a special touch I coated the sleeve with Perfect Pearl Solution.  And I also stamped and pencil colored a matching envelope.



My a2z Scrapbooking team mates have created some beautiful inspiration for you as well, hop over here to check them out.

Come back tomorrow, I have a special treat for everyone especially the tea lovers!

Supplies for today's project:

Hero Arts Shadow Ink (Soft Granite)
Hero Arts My Monthly Kit April 2016
Prismacolor Coloring Pencils
Alternew Watercolor 36 Pan set
Sakura Pigma Mircon Pen Black
Charcoal Grey marker
Ranger Perfect Pearl Powder

Thanks for visiting.  Happy hopping!


29 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty, Cindy. Love the shimmer on the sleeve. And the matching envy is beautiful as well.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a pretty card! I really like how you did the envelope too! TFS!

scrappin' GA peach said...

Oh what a pretty card! SO soft with the tulips :)
I love your matching envelope, too

Lisa Byers said...

Such a pretty card!! I love all of the colorful tulips!! Great design!!

CarlavdM said...

A really lovley card with those pastel-colours you have used.

Lin said...

What a darling card, Cindy - I love your flowers and coffee together!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Awesome card! :)

New Creations said...

So pretty with matching envelope! Happy hopping!

Esther Asbury said...

I love the soft colors you used in your pretty card!

Arlene said...

So soft and delicate. What a beautiful card!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is very pretty. Love it!

Fikreta said...

this is so beautiful!

Linnea S said...

luv the perfect pearls touch!

Bunny said...

Beautiful watercoloring and a lovely card.

creationsnz said...

A delicate card with such lovely soft colouring. Super work Cindy. CarolG

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Love it!

Theresa

Helen Gullett said...

What a pretty and sweet card, Cindy!

~amy~ said...

Cindy, this is gorgeous. I love the added blooms!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful spring design with all those pretty flowers.

A.Rose said...

What a sweet, soft card. Love it!

Karen L K said...

Love those flowers falling down the card! So pretty!

StampingbugKerry said...

adorable! Love all the tulips on the bottom!

tonyamaries said...

Love the soft colors on this! Great job!

Allie said...

Your card is really beautiful!

Lisa said...

So soft and beautiful!

Hetty said...

Lovely Spring coffee card!

Annette Reed said...

This is stunning. I love all the flowers.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card! I love the pretty colors!

Susan Renshaw said...

So pretty - and I love the matching envelope!
Enjoying taking part in the Coffee Lover’s Hop again
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – Answer my trivia questions for the chance of a prize