Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2019

2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop May04

Hi, welcome back.

Today I want to share a card I made using image(s) I drawn myself which I named Blooming Tea.


I printed both sentiment and images on watercolor paper and watercolored.  To make sure the outline is not smeared while I watercolor I traced it over with a black archival marker.  The Cherry Blossom branch is stamped (Altenew Under The Cherry Blossom Trees set).

How would you like to win a copy of the Blooming Tea images? 


Just leave me a comment on this post by 11:59 pm EDT May 9th, 2019.  I will randomly pick three commenters to receive it, winners will be announced May 10th 2019 on my blog.  Good luck!

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Have a beau-tea-ful day!  :)


14 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how fun!! I first saw blooming tea at a friends house a few years back -- super neat! Love your beautiful card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh Cindy, this is just so lovely! So calming and beautiful.
I love how you stamped the floral inside the pitcher. Your
illustrations are so pretty and I'd love to win!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love the simplicity of this. Great job, and thanks so much for sharing your talents.
Blessings,
Karen L

tonyamaries said...

This is so calm and beautiful! Excellent job!

~amy~ said...

super pretty Cindy! Love your drawings!

Billie A said...

Awesome. So creative. Awesome idea

New Creations said...

So cool and beautiful, love the coloring!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and a great tea set you illustrated too.

Fikreta said...

Its a gorgeous card!

Helen Gullett said...

Oh Cindy... I love those tea flowers. I especially love white jasmine flower. It is so much fun watching that bud blooming in the pot. Your card is so very lovely and beautiful. Great coloring, Cindy.

Karen L K said...

What?! You drew all that! That is really something. I like it even more than I already did! Such a nice looking card.

Hetty said...

I totally enjoy looking at your card! What a wonderful idea like this with the flower inside the pot.
Cheers!

Lisa said...

This is a gorgeous set and card!! I may be too late for the drawing, but regardless... love both!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card!