Followers

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Saturday Afternoon Crafting Time

Hello,

I was free this Saturday afternoon to craft and it was fruitful!!  Warning: I've got quite a few photos in this post.

First up I got to practice some of the Zentangle patterns I learnt from Altenew Zentangle For Cardmakers On-line class.  These are the pattern I used in my journal page:  Pokeroot, Zinger, Mooka, Dionaea, and Sprinkle.


I first stamped Altenew Warm Wishes in Picked Raspberry and Peeled Paint on the page to create a frame.  Then I added in the Zentangle patterns.


Then I watercolored the Zentangle patterns. 


Next I masked the middle with a round shape and use distress ink to add a subtle background as if I am lying on the ground with plants around looking at the sunny sky.  


Lastly I stamped a sentiment from a set call Word Flourish by Autumn Leaves.  I am quite happy how this page turned out.  :)

Next project is another journal page decor, I am loving my Altenew Book Club stamp.  Other than making cards, I am stamping it in my journal too.


I stamped the four corners in black and watercolored.

My last project is a book mark.  I bought a new book and stamp the Book Club stamp in inside and colored with pencils.  The book paper is quite thin, I couldn't use other medium on it.  But the bookmark is made out of watercolor paper, and of course, I watercolored it.  LOL


Well that's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Looks like a fun day. Love that Altenew stamp - ordered it tonight. Your zentangling is perfect. I struggled with getting them nice and even sizes. All your work is so beautiful.

Carmela said...

Great job on your Zentangle card!