Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Altenew Academy Paper Crafting and Beyond Homework 3

Hello,

Welcome back to my blog.  I am sharing another homework I did for the Altenew Online Class Paper Crafting and Beyond.  The objective of this project is to make a mini book.  Our class instructor, Zinia, made a mini book filled with encouraging words for her friend.  My mini book serves another purpose, it is filled with flower seeds and it makes a great little gift for my gardening friends.  So let's get to it.

First the final product.


I had a lot of fun making this mini book.  I took some shots along the way, everything is pretty much self explanatory.  But if you do have any questions, just leave me a comment and I shall answer as best as I could.  :)  Here goes.










Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Tags and More 3 - Leaves Cutting Die
Ranger Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry, Bundled Sage)
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a fabulous day!



1 comment:

Liz O. said...

What a fabulous gift for a garden enthusiast! Thanks for sharing Cindy!