Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Hero Florals Nasturtium Ornament on a2z

Hi crafty friends,

I am sharing a card I made to add to my holiday cards stash on a2z Scrapbooking today.  I had so much fun and while the supplies are out I made three.


Check the details on my blog post at a2z Scrapbooking.  The crafting goodies from the Hero Arts 2018 Season of Wonder is in the a2z store.  Use my code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 or more (before shipping), and there is you like and not in the store, just do a Request Custom Order.


Other challenges:

HLS August Anything Goes with Dies Challenge



Supplies:

Hero Floral Nasturtium Clear Stamp
Hero Arts Ornaments Infinity Dies
Hero Arts Gold Glitter Embossing Powder
Hero Arts Color Layering Poinsettia Clear Stamp
VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!


No comments: