Followers

Friday, August 17, 2018

Christmas cards 2018-Aug-17

Hello there,

I am sharing a couple of Christmas cards I am adding to my stash.  


I used the same sketch and the same stamp set for both cards with a slight variation.  Which one is more pleasing to you?  Both I stamped Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic marks.  And embellished with sequins.  I used a clear gel pen to give a little bit of shine on the "berries". 

Card on the left is "one layer", the sentiment is stamped and masked before the mistletoe branches.  But it was kind of lost, I outline it and use a grey coloring pencil to a shadow.  



This one on the right is pretty self explanatory.  



Challenges:





Supplies:

Little Things from Lucy's Cards Sequins - Apple Ice
Copic Markers (YG00, YG25, R39)


Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So pretty, Cindy! Just love all the sequin berries!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just love both variations of this awesome card. Love the woodgrain background on the sentiment panel on the one, and the outlined sentiment panel on the other. Love your use of sequins on the mistletoe. Thanks so much for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers August Christmas Challenge.

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty takes on the sketch!