Followers

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Hero Arts Peonies Pop-Up card on a2z


Happy Sunday!!

Today I am sharing a pop-up card on a2z Scrapbooking.  I saw this Jennifer McGuire's video and tutorial and I really wanted to try it.  There are a couple of milestone birthday coming up so what better way to use this design for some special cards?!


The flower and leave are gold heat embossed and watercolored.  On some of the petals I added a coat of Perfect Pearl.  The sentiment is gold heat embossed as well. You've noticed I have an extra piece of card stock places on top of the sentiment, yeah I forgot to take photos before writing it, so need a little cover up. Haha!


And on the card front I embellished with some sequins.  The number is die cut using gold foil paper.


The Hero Arts Peonies Stamp is so pretty and it's perfect for many occasions.  If I didn't say this is a birthday card, one could use this as an anniversary card, and if the numbers are taken away it could be an engagement card or wedding card.  Right?!

Get your own Peonies Stamp at a2z Etsy store, use my code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchase $25 or over before shipping.  

Hop over to a2z Scrapbooking to get more details on my card and this month's challenge - Anything Goes.

Other challenges I am entering:

A Blog Named Hero Challenge - Sparkle & Shine


Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!


5 comments:

Betty said...

beautiful card, Cindy and so clever besides!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty peony, Cindy - just love your pop up!!

Karen Z. Bull said...

This is Karen Bull, a design team member with A Blog Named Hero. Wonderful pop up element to your card and I really like the shading you achieved on this card! Thank you so much for playing along this month!

Michelle Y said...

Such a beautiful and creative card!! Thank you for entering the challenge at A Blog Named Hero this month :)

fairyrocks said...

This is stunning! Wowed as always with your talent. Thanks for popping by. Keep smiling and creating