Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Re-cycle, Re-use, Re-purpose on Die Cut Divas

 Hello,

September is here and a new challenge starts on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog.  

This month we Re-cycle, Re-use, Re-purpose.  Here's my project:

The cord on the basket is from garment tag, and the sentiment is cut out from the bag that piece of garment was shipped in.  

I stamped the flower (twice) and basket (Baby's Keepsake from Art Impressions) on watercolor paper and painted with Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set, then die cut.  I cut one of the flower image apart and tugged them behind the first one to make a fuller bouquet. 

I decorated the basket with the recycled cord.  I matted the sentiment with Spellbinders ColorWheel Blush cardstock.  Both then is adhered to a white card panel dry embossed using Spellbinders E3D-034 embossing folder that came with the Spellbiners Platinum die cut machine.  Then this panel is mounted same Blush color card base.

Our sponsor this month is Art Impressions.  They are donating $25 gift card to their store as prize.


Make a paper craft project with this theme along with die cut and/or embossing to enter the challenge.  You must tell us what you used to meet the challenge theme.  Link up post here.  Go over there to see more inspiration projects.

Happy crafting!!


3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love all the texture-perfect use for the tag cord too!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet little floral basket and I love how you used the cord, Cindy!! I like to find sentiments in packaging too - this one works so perfectly!!

Arlene said...

I love the flower basket and I can't believe you were able to use the tag as a sentiment and it really works.