Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

What to do when Life Gives you Lemon

 Hi, 

I am back with another project created as guest designer of Scrapbook Centrale's FB group page.  I used the colors of August's challenge: Yellow & Blue.

Lemon often pops into my mind when I think of Yellow.  And when I think of Lemon, this quote "When life gives you lemon"... comes to mind.


When life gives you lemon, why not grow a tree.  😉 

Funny story, while I was making this art journal page, an old song named Lemon Tree was playing in my head over and over.  "When I was just a lad of ten, my father said to me, come here and take a lesson from the lovely lemon tree...".

Anyway, shown in the photos below are the supplies I used, no lemon involved though.  Hehe.



That's all for now.  Have a lovely day!!




No comments: