Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

White on White with a splash of French Pink

 Hi,

It's my turn to post on Die Cut Divas, our challenge theme this August is: White on White with a splash with one color.

My teammate sent me these beautiful die cuts to play, and really I didn't have to do much to make this one.


The Birch Press Kinsley Heart Plate Layer die set is so beautiful, I simply added Hero Arts Reactive Glitz French Pink to the base layer, adhere them all together, then added a Birch Press Design Big Hugs Sugar Script die cut inked with the same color.


Birch Press Design is our sponsor this month, the challenge prize is $20 gift card to their online store (U.S. address only).

Go here to the link up post.  I'll see you in the challenge gallery.

Happy crafting!



3 comments:

lichazul said...

Absolutely gorgeous card ☺️💐 congrats

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love the French pink with the layered heart coverplates, Cindy - so pretty!!

Greta said...

Such a beautiful card, Cindy! Love the color you chose to go with all the white!