Hi there,
Wow, it's the first day of second half of 2026, in other words it's July 1st. Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadian!!
There is a new challenge on Die Cut Divas, and we are fighting the warm weather by making it a Christmas in July challenge this month.
Our sponsor this month is Waffle Flower, they are giving a $15 gift certificate to Waffleflower.com as a challenge prize.
Here's my card:
On the white background panel I first stenciled using Waffle Flower Poinsettia Background Stencil with Distress Inks (Peeled Paint, Barn Door, Lumberjack Plaid), and then I applied Altenew Enchanted Gold Shimmer Relief Paste to selected areas.
The focal sentiment is gold heat embossed with Waffle Flower Poinsettia Frame Sentiments stamp and die cut. I adhered it with foam tape, and embellished with a few heat embossed foliage pieces from the same set.
The card is not too complicated but it's festive!
Do stop by Die Cut Divas Challenge blog to see more inspiration projects created by my teammates and link up to the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!


3 comments:
I'm not kidding-when I first saw this, I had an OMG moment. This is STUNNING.
Beautiful card! Love that stencil!
Your stenciled poinsettias just glow, Cindy - so beautiful & I love that sentiment too!!
Post a Comment