Followers

Friday, September 13, 2024

A Dragon Birthday

 Hi,

I am sharing a very unusual card today.  A card that does not having any stamping, and the image is drawn by me.   

Actually I drew the image many years ago, and it was use in a 'paper-cut' project.  I couldn't show you my original project, because I did that way before taking photo of one's project was a thing.  LOL

To create today's card, I printed the image on white card stock, and colored with Copic markers.  You could see that there is no outline of the dragon, the markings were all for cutting out.  

The Chinese sentiment was computer generated and it says "happy birthday".  The background is slightly ink blended with distress inks.

I am sending this to the same person who I sent my original project to.  Hope it's a surprise for her.

Challenge:

September 2024 Lunar New Year Challenge

Supplies:

Waffle Flower A2 Lacy Layers Die set
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die set
Copic Markers
Ranger Distress Inks (Broken China, Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day.


2 comments:

Dawn T said...

You are super talented Cindy. A stunning image,

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful dragon image - well done on creating it, Cindy!! Love how you finished into a card too!!