Followers

Monday, September 2, 2024

2024 Spellbinders 12 Days of Stitchmas Day - 5

 Hello,

It's reveal time of my Day 5 of 2024 Spellbinders 12 Days of Stitchmas cards.


I am still continuing my own challenge of using dies with and without stitch.  Today is no exception.  The first card is with the stitches.


The second card without stitches I made into a shaker card.


Other products used on my cards include:

Spellbinders Make It Merry Die Set
Spellbinders Sealed Bouquest Die Set
Pinkfresh Rounded & Braided Rectangles Die Set
Mama Elephant Easy Sentiments Die Set
Mama Elephant Xmas Greetings Clear Stamp Set
Spellbinders Spectrum AB Essentials Gems
Altenew Antique Gold Sequins
Altenew Satin White Sequins
Versamark Watermark Ink
WOW Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonder day!




2 comments:

Dawn T said...

stunning Cindy. I've missed a few days so will be going back to check them out

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love the look of the stitched star with the floral bouquet, Cindy! And that star shaker looks amazing!!