Followers

Sunday, September 1, 2024

2024 Spellbinders 12 Days of Stitchmas - Day 4

Hi,

 I am back sharing my 2024 Spellbinders 12 Days of Stitchmas Day 4 projects.

On this first card I CASEd Kim Kesti's card on her Day 3 post on Spellbinders' blog.  I stitched Santa's bread with Red Ruby Metallic thread. 


The next card, I didn't stitch, I use red and white felt for Santa's hat and bread.


Other products used on my cards includes:

Spellbinders Essential Ovals Die set
Spellbinders Make It Merry Sentiments Die set
Waffle Flower A2 Lacy Layers Die set
DMC metallic thread (D3825, D321)
Sizzix Felt Sheets

Thanks for coming over!  Enjoy your day!


2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Adorable cards Cindy

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Thought I'd already commented on this pair of darling Santa cards, oh well.... Just love them both, Cindy - the stitched one is extra cute but I love the one with the felt beard too!!