Followers

Friday, June 14, 2024

You're Appreciated

 Happy Friday everyone!

I have a quick share today, quick sharing, not necessary quick to create. 😊


I was inspired by how the pink and purple flowers in the background of the Altenew June 2024 Inspiration Challenge inspiration photo.


I created an ombre background with those two colors, and layered a white negative piece of the Zero-Waste Leaf Pattern die cuts.  Then I add the yellow/orange hat adorned with purple and pink flower.

Challenges:




Supplies:

Ranger Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry, Dusty Concord, Wild Honey)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)

Thanks for coming over to my blog.  I wish you a sweet day!


2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So pretty with the leafy coverplate and sweet hat, Cindy!!

Dawn T said...

Totally stunning Cindy. A beautiful card.