Followers

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2024-Apr-06

 Hi,

I am sharing my planner page for April on Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB group today.  Our April's challenge theme is: The Ocean/Sea Mysteries, and/or the color: Turquiose.



My background paper is from the Elizabeth Craft Designs Summer Art Collection.  I first stenciled with an turquois ink, and then applied some Glacier Paste in some area.  

I hand cut along the fins for the turtle on top and along the head of the small turtle at the bottom so that I could tuck the calendar underneath.  I hope I explained sufficiently.  The larger turtle was hand cut from the same patterned paper and glued on top.

Here's photos of the supplies I used:



Thanks for coming over to my blog.  Happy crafting!


1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a beautiful page with the sea turtles, Cindy - love the glacier paste stenciling too!!