Followers

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2024-Mar-07

 Hello, and welcome back to my blog.

What's first thing that pops into your mind when someone says Spring?  For me, it's Tulips!  I know there are many many Spring flowers, but Tulips are stuck on my mind when I think of Spring, and that is the inspiration for my March planner page.


Our March challenge theme on the Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB groups is Spring/Easter and/or the color category: Pastel.

I used a sheet of light weight mix media paper and Altenew Watercolors 36 Pan Set to create a watercolor panel.  Although it looks bright when it was still wet, it became quite soft after it dried, and it gives me a very subdued pastel looking paper.


From this sheet, I die some tulips using Honey Bee Lovely Layers: Tulips Die set for my planner page.


Supplies used for my project shown in photographed below:



Thanks for visiting today,  happy crafting!!








1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous page with all the layered tulips, Cindy!! Love the soft pastels!!