Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Magical Birthday

 Hello, and welcome back!

I am inspired by Samantha and her "i carrot 'bout you" interactive card, and I am casing her card today.  You could check out her blog: Sam's Scrap Candy, and her interactive card video here.

I used Lawn Fawn A Little Sparkle and My Rainbow plus the Reveal Wheel for my card.

Just like what Samantha did in her project, I extended the reveal window, so the unicorn could be moved forward and backward.


I did some surgery to a Spellbinders stamp set, and make up the sentiment.  One of my new year craft resolutions is to make a matching envelope, but today I am so excited to share my project, I had forgotten all about that.  LOL  But I think I will stamp some more images, and turn them into stickers I could use to seal the envelope.

Challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 168 - All Things Birthday





Supplies:

Spellbinders Fairy Blooms Clear Stamp Set
Spellbinders Mini Hummingbird Sentiments Clear Stamp Set
Copic Markers
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Ink (Butter Bar)
Ranger Distress Ink (Spun Sugar)
Ranger Stickles (Star Dust)
Nuvo Crystal Drops (Flammingo Parade)




6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet card with the unicorns and fairies, Cindy!!

Dawn T said...

Super cute Cindy. Great interactive card.

Gab said...

Really lovely card

Samantha Casey said...

Super fun card! I love how it is interactive. The unicorns and fairies are just so sweet! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

Toni said...

So so cute! Love it!

Samantha Mann said...

yesssssss!!!!! love it!!! love it!! love it!! the unicorn is so sweet!! and i love how you were inspired by my video!! totally made my day! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)