Followers

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2024-Feb-06

 Hi,

I am sharing my February's planner page on Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB group today.


Our February challenge theme is: Valentine/Friendship and/or the color Red/Pink.  I used a sheet of ECD's Bellerose Pink pattern paper pack for the background.  I adhered the calendar and note elements, then I embellished with some hand cut flowers (from Mintay paper) and floral heart die cut (Hero Arts Floral Heart Stamp & Cut).  The heart die cut was cut with Sizzix Iridescent Opulent Cardstock.  I love how the color changes when you hold it at different angle towards the light.


Here's photos of the supplies I used from my planner page:




I used the negative piece from the panel I die cut the floral heart and created a second project.  Don't you love it when you could die cut once and make two cards?!


I made a shaker card out of it.  The birds, birdhouse, and flowers are hand cut from the same Mintay pattern paper.  And since one of my New Year craft resolutions is make matching envelope for my cards, I die cut the floral heart using red shade vellum and adhere it to the envelope flap.


There you have it.  Have a wonderful day!!




2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful planner page, Cindy - love the shimmery heart! And how fun to use the negative for a shaker card - gorgeous!! I have that stamp & cut set around here somewhere - thanks for the inspiration!!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous planner page Cindy. So pretty and love how you made the shaker card too.