Followers

Monday, February 5, 2024

Non-Traditional Valentine Card on Die Cut Divas Take Two

 Hello there,

I am sharing another Non-Traditional Valentine Card on Die Cut Divas today.  Once again, I stayed away from the red and pink palette, and went with green and white with a bit of gold.


I partial die cut using the Hero Arts Puzzle Fancy Die to get two puzzle pieces for my focal elements.  I did this three times and stacked the pieces together so that they're as thick as chipboard.  

The sentiment is white heat embossed.  The pattern paper panel was die cut with a stitched rectangle die and mounted on a gold foiled panel, and then it's adhered to a white card base.  I hope I've inspired you to play along.  

Our sponsor this month is Hero Arts, they're giving a $25 gift card to their store.  


Supplies used from my card:

Hero Arts Love by Lia Clear Stamp Set
Die-namics Stitched Rec STAX die
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

4 comments:

Arlene said...

So creative with using your dies together. Fantastic card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your linking puzzle pieces, Cindy - very clever!!

Dawn T said...

Such a cool idea Cindy. A really clever card

Michelle N. said...

Perfect for any couple! Love the patterned paper!