Followers

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team project (2023-Nov-28)

 Hi,

It's my turn to share my team project on the Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB group page.  November's challenge theme is Travel/Culture. 

And my project today was inspired by the traditional Chinese Flower Gods.  You could read about it here, and here.

Now let's take a look of my card.


It features the Floral Cascade Washi Tape Sticker Set by The Washi Tape Shop.

I stamped the bamboo in the background using grey shadow ink. I glued a piece of cellophane behind the top panel with the die cut window then attached to card base with foam adhesive.  The lady (sticker) is adhere on the cellophane.  I added some more floral stickers onto the card front, and added a tag with Chinese greetings written by me.  The words means "peaceful wishes is sent via a letter".

Here's a photo of the supplies I used for my project:




Thanks for visiting, I wish you a beautiful day!


 

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a gorgeous card with the soft bamboo in the petal window & all the fab stickers, Cindy - love this!!

Dawn T said...

simply stunning Cindy.

Greta said...

The Washi is beautiful & love that you wrote the Chinese sentiment!