Followers

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project - Mysterious Halloween

 Halloooooo!

I am sharing a Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team project with the theme of Mysterious Halloween.  

I created an art journal page.  I basically started with the swirl foamie stamp, then I added some 'mysterious' eyes.  I stamped the cat, but the color was too pale, so I painted over it with a brighter color, and just keep adding layers of black swirls and other elements.


I stamped and stencil a 'wall' for the cat to sit on.  I drew a spider web with white gel pen, and used black gel pen and stencil for the letters and numbers (on the wall).

Supplies used shown in photographs below.




Thanks for stopping by.  Wishing a fun day!




2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous background, Cindy - love the hand drawn web and the pop of the yellow kitty!!

Dawn T said...

Awesome project Cindy. The background is amazing.