Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Bad Hare Day

 Hello,

Wow it's June 1st!!  Hope you're ready for a brand new challenge on Die Cut Divas.  June's challenge theme is: Critters.  Our sponsor is SheepSkiDesigns.


My card features one of their fun digital stamp called Bad Hare Day


I printed the image on white card stock and colored with alcohol markers and coloring pencils.  Die cut, stamped the sentiment and adhered to pattern papered card front.  I embellished one of the bunny with a tiny die cut flower.

Now it's your turn, take out your favorite critter stamps and play along.

Supplies:

Hero Arts So Sorry Stamp & Cut (retired)
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large Cutting Dies
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)

Thanks for coming over.  Enjoy a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

This image is so darn cute, and you colored it beautifully!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Really makes me smile, Cindy! It wasn't my fave image but you're making me change my mind :)

Arlene said...

Really just an adorable image and I love your coloring on the bunnies - WOW, really great. Such a lovely card with a perfect sentiment.