Followers

Monday, May 22, 2023

Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2023-May-22

 Hi,

It's my turn to post on Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB page today.  My card features a very fun stamp image from Aall & Create titled Happy Mail.


I colored the Happy Mail girl in alcohol markers and coloring pencils, but her dress is paper pieced.  For the background, I first ink blended with distress inks, then stenciled and stamped.  I adhered the girl with foam adhesive.  

Main supplies are photographed below:
(not in photo are alcohol markers and coloring pencils)



Have a happy day!

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling girl image and I love the background you created, Cindy!!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Cindy. Awesome card.

fairyrocks said...

Thanks for popping by Cindy. I hope you are getting some summer like weather. Love this quirkly girl on your card. Keep smiling and creating.