Followers

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Anything Is Possible on Die Cut Divas

 Hello there,

It's my turn to post on Die Cut Divas today.  International Woman's Day is a just a few days away, I thought it'd be nice to share this card that features Scrapflower Estudio's Woman Power Girl Digital Stamp.


I printed the image on white cardstock, colored with alcohol markers, and then hand cut.  For the background panel, I first ink blended a white card panel with various distress inks.  Then I die cut it, and layer a black die cut piece over on the top.  And then chose some color pieces and popped them back in the die cut pieces randomly.  

Our sponsor for March is Scrapflower Estudio, and the challenge theme is Anything Goes.
 
Come on over to Die Cut Divas and join in the fun.


Supplies:

Ranger Distress Inks (Lumberjack Plaid, Wild Honey, Sqeezed Lemonade, Crushed Olive, Uncharted Mariner, Seedless Preserve)
Copic Markers
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Sakura Gelly Roll White Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Arlene said...

Fantastic. I love the background. It looks like stained glass. Great colors for the panel and the image. I love the card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous background for the fun digi, Cindy!!