Followers

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Christmas Card 2023-Mar-11

 Happy Saturday everyone!

I finally sat down and made my first Christmas card of the year.  


I want to thank my craft friend Linda W. for introducing the cute Lawn Fawn set to me.  I simply stamped, colored with alcohol markers, die cut, and adhered on card base which was layered with patterned paper and double stitched die stamped with sentiment.

I am going to link to a few challenges:







(first time using stamp and dies used in this card)




Supplies:

Copic Markers
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)

That's it for now.  Have a good day!




10 comments:

Heather said...

Oh wow, the most darling holiday fox ever! Love his warm cuppa, too - you can see he is savoring it! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Dawn T said...

So cute Cindy. What a cool card.

Melanie Hungerford said...

That fox looks pretty happy with his hot cup of coffee and warm scarf! Fantastic card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! This is lovely, Cindy. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Monika and me, Jo x

Darnell said...

Linda is a wonderful enabler! I love this adorable design, Cindy! It's got lots of wonderful patterns and texture! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - love what you did with the winter fox, Cindy! Glad I could give him a good home :)

~amy~ said...

Oh so cute! I love the Winter Fox set!
Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Angelnorth said...

Oh, I have that little LF fox somewhere! You made a super cute card with her (I’ve always though of it as a vixen), love the warm feeling of the kraft tones!

Linby said...

I spotted this in the NBUS gallery - I have this stamp and it's never seen ink! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

Debbie said...

Very, very cute!
Thanks for playing along this month at Sparkles Christmas Challenge
Debbie - SCC DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That