Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2023

So Dam Much on Die Cut Divas

 Hi,

Hope you're all enjoying the New Year!  It's my turn today to post on Die Cut Divas today.  This month's challenge theme is: Valentine's Day.

Our sponsor is Lawn Fawn, and they make the cutest stamps!!  


My mini slimline project features one of the very cute stamps from their 2023 Valentine's release.  Let's take a look.


I had so much fun putting this scene together.  The background panel is pattern paper from Lawn Fawn (Watercolor Wishes Rainbow), I didn't have to do much, just die cut with Large Mini Slimline Stackables and darken a little with distress ink at the bottom.

I die cut some "branches" using brown cardstock and built the dam for the hugging beavers.  The stamped images are colored with Copic markers.

While I got my Lawn Fawn pile out, I made a second project; a mini slimline shaker card.


I used the Large Mini Slimline Stackable and die cut the frame, then a bunch of hearts using the Candy Hearts die set to place inside the shaker.  I use smaller heart shape from other sets to cut the smaller hearts as part of the shaker bits.  I even stamped the inside.



I hope I have inspired you to play along.  Hop over to Die Cut Divas to get all the details.

And I am playing along these challenges:








(Lawn Fawn So Dam Much Clear stamp & Lawn Cuts are new)


Supplies:

Copic Markers
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Ranger Distress Ink (Uncharted Mariner)

Thanks for coming over.  Have a very sweet day!


5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two adorable mini slims, Cindy!! Love the hugging beavers on your stick pile surrounded by cattails - fab scene! And what a cute shaker on your bonus card - love it!!

Arlene said...

What cute cards. I love the beavers - so dam cute! I really don't make shaker cards, but seeing this shaker card, I'm going to make a New Year's Resolution to do one in the near future.

Gab said...

Really cute cards

Bobby said...

Your little beavers are so cute, Cindy. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Lovely cards!
Hugs