Followers

Friday, October 28, 2022

Snowflake Ornament

 Happy Friday everyone!

I am sharing a delicate snowflake ornament today.  I had lots of fun making, but it was DIFFICULT to photograph!!  



I die cut Poppystamps Stained Glass Snowflake using bright yellow glitter paper six times, fold each one at center point and glue them together, adding a string weight down by a button in the middle.

It is quite delicate.  I think my next version could be using some vellum or acetate in between the die cuts.  

Challenge:



Supplies:


Thanks for coming over, have a good one!

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow - love it, Cindy!! Must try it as I have the die and the outline. Great idea to add vellum; I'm going to try the outline in vellum for stability. These would make great holiday gifts or baubles for gift bags!