Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Metallic Watercolor

 Hey everyone,

I've got happy mail yesterday, yes my Altenew Metallic watercolor arrived.  So naturally I had to swatch it and play with it.  I colored a page out of the Altenew Watercoloring Book.  Trimmed it down and made this card.



Don't you love that shimmer?  I do!!

I painted the image with the metallic watercolor, but for the background I inked blended over the Fine Tulle stencil with distress inks, then inked blended more after removing the stencil, added some water splatter.

I am going to link up to Altenew Educators Secret Card Recipe Linky party.  My secret card recipe is to use products I really like for my projects.
  

Challenges:







Supplies:

Versamark Watercolor Ink
Brass Embossing Powder
Ranger Distress Inks (Peeled Paint, Uncharted Mariner)

Thanks for visiting.  Have a wonderful day!




3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy this is gorgeous! I have had those watercolors in my cart so many times - I love seeing them in your talented hands!
=]

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning card!

Erum Tasneem said...

Absolutely beautiful, Cindy!!