Followers

Friday, September 2, 2022

Guest Designer Post on Scrapbook Centrale

 Hi everyone,

I am super excited today being Guest Designer for our inspiration team at the local stamp store:  Scrapbook Centrale.  We have a monthly challenge, and our theme this month is: Fantastique/Fantastic.

Earlier in the year, I took a cruise named In Search Of the Northern Lights.  And yes I did see the Northern Lights, but unfortunately not as colorful as the ones you may have seen on TV.  

So my inspiration of the project is to recreate that magic moment on my trip which I would call Fantastique!


To create the background, I used various ink sprays on black card stock, while masking and using sponge to move the colors in certain directions.  Then I splattered white paint.  

While the background panel dries, I die cut pine trees in black card stock. I inked a few of them very lightly in white, then trimmed them to different heights and adhered to the dried panel creating a bit of depth.  

Supplies for my project:


 


Thanks for coming over.  Have a fantastic day!!



1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

How fun to have an LSS with a challenge, Cindy! Just love your GD card with the stunning Northern Lights!!