Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Christmas cards 2022-Aug-03

 Hi, and welcome back!

It's been a few years since I started making my Christmas cards thru out and year and I have been enjoying it.  I can take my time and not stress about it last minute.  And I've making extras to donate to the local children hospital(s) and youth center(s).  I hope today's card will bring a smile to someone's face.


"HO HO HO" and pompom are die cut from white felt.  Image is digi stamp printed and colored with alcohol markers and hand cut.

Challenges:





Supplies:

Alcohol Markers

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - just love how you colored the digi, Cindy and what a great idea to add the felt pompon and sentiment - adorable!!

Dotty Jo said...

Oooooooooooooo, how lovely! I love the design and that white felt - perfect. Thanks for joining Gail and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

ionabunny said...

Such a fun card with the gnome popping out of the envelope. Ho ho ho indeed. Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart this month. Take care. Hugz