Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Sweet Wishes on Die Cut Divas

 Happy Sunday everyone,

I am sharing a sweet card on Die Cut Divas today, and I hope you enjoy.


This sweet Strawberry Season Digital stamp from SheepSkiDesigns is so pretty, I think it's perfect for a Summer days' card.

I colored the image with Copic markers, die cut, matted, and adhered to a white woodgrain embossed card base.  I hand cut an extra strawberry and adhered to the card atop with the sentiment with foam adhesive to give a bit of dimension. 

Die Cut Diva's June challenge theme is: Summer Days!  I hope you're inspired and come join in the fun.  Our sponsor is: SheepSkiDesigns.  See you in the challenge gallery.  To link up, click here

Supplies:

KaiserCraft Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Elizabeth Craft Designs Pizza Box Die Set
Ranger LetterIt Clear Stamp - It's The Little Things
Copic Markers
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)

Thanks for stopping by, have a sweet day!!



3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Cindy.

fairyrocks said...

Lovely strawberry work. Now I want Strawberry short cake. Thank you for showing samples of your work in muted as well as realistic. Keep smiling and creating.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Another beauty with that strawberry image, Cindy - love how you colored it!!