Followers

Friday, June 24, 2022

Christmas Cards 2022-Jun-24

 Happy Friday everyone!!

I'd really push myself out of my comfort zone today, yes, it was hard not to put more on this card!  LOL

A very CAS Christmas card.


I am playing along these challenges:







For today's card, I used one stamp, one embossing powder, and one embellishment.  My card measures 4 by 4 inches.

Supplies:

Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
Wow Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine Embossing Powder
Nuvo Glitter Drop (Gold Coast)

Thanks for visiting!  Have a lovely day.



7 comments:

Dawn T said...

such an elegant card Cindy. It's so pretty.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous gold embossing, Cindy - love this CAS!!

Loll said...

Beautiful CAS design that really shows off your gorgeous wreath, Cindy! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful CAS card, love the style of your wreath. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas ♥

Susan said...

I'm glad you didn't add more to that card - it is such CAS perfection as it is! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas.

foleysfriend said...

What an elegant Christmas card. I love the simplicity of it. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

BożenA said...

Your CAS card is perfect! It's amazing how wonderfully you matched our challenge. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us.
BożenA DT PC