Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Bird with Flower card on Die Cut Divas

Hello there,

Sympathy cards are those we don't want to make but we do need them.  My project I share today on Die Cut Divas features Joy Clair Designs' Refresh The Soul Digital Stamp.  I thought the bird is just perfect for my card.


I printed the bird image two times and the sentiment on white card stock. The bird and flower(s) are colored with pencils and hand cut.  The sentiment is die cut.

For my background panel, I dry embossed with woodgrain EF a creamy yellow card panel, then die cut window, then mount onto white card base with foam adhesive.  I glued the die cut sentiment inside the window on the card base, and adhere the bird with the extra flower on top.

Come join our April challenge on Die Cut Divas.  Our theme is Tic Tac Toe.


I chose the middle row (color yellow, friendship, dry embossing).

Our lovely sponsor this month is Joy Clair Designs.


I'll see you in the challenge gallery!

Supplies:

Prismacolors Coloring Pencils
Kaiser Craft Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Paper Roses (18843) nesting Label 1 Metal Die


Thanks for coming over to my blog.  Have a beautiful day!





3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Simply gorgeous Cindy. I love this set of images.

Arlene said...

Beautiful! So lovely.

Greta said...

What a sweet sympathy card, Cindy.